Haag Global, Inc., is always looking for motivated and talented employees ready to join our team, all over the United States.
Click here to see all available postitions:
- Our employees are eligible to attend our certification classes to continue their education
- The company provides tuition reimbursement to employees
- Flexible work schedules, telecommuting and remote work opportunities
- 401(k) employer contributions for retirement planning
- HSA employer contributions for health savings and wellness planning
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health, dental, and vision benefits with material company contribution to premium costs
- Disability benefits
- Life and accidental death coverage
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid time off for sick and vacation
- Paid holidays
- The Company supports our employee efforts to serve in our communities with paid days of service, and we provide avenues for employees to contribute of their time locally to the causes of their choice
- Haag hosts monthly, quarterly and annual events to foster positive company culture and encouarge employee relationship building. Events include company meetings with activities, a company-wide day of service, golf tournaments, axe throwing, bowling, social lunches and receptions, a company party-- and many more.