To Our Friends & Supporters:
Haag Firensics is pleased to announce the addition of Dion Saint, to our Tampa, Florida, team. He is certified and licensed to conduct fire and explosion origin and cause investigations and is available for losses throughout Florida.
Dion is a 14-year veteran of law enforcement, serving with local, state, and federal government in various positions. He retired from the Florida Bureau of Fire, Arson and Explosion Investigations and started his private fire investigation career in 2017. Dion is a licensed Private Investigator through the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and is ready to handle your next investigation assignment today!
Here are a few details you should know about Dion:
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI) through the National Association of Fire Investigators (NAFI)
- 350 fire and explosion investigations, including:
- Fatality fires
- Complex, multi-party fires
- California wildland fires
- Cabo San Lucas Baja California Sur, Mexico gas explosion
- Deposition and trial experience, including civil, municipal/county, circuit, military court martial, and federal court
- Provided expert opinion in circuit court proceedings in arson related cases
- View Dion's full CV here
For your investigative needs, Dion Saint can be contacted by calling (850) 899-6418 or by calling our office at (214) 290-8030.
Very truly yours,
Edward G. Roberts, IAAI-CFI, Director of Fire Investigation Services