To our valued clients, colleagues, vendors and partners,
In light of the current business climate as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, we wanted to assure you that Haag Global is fully operational and ready to serve our clients’ needs. We also wanted to share the steps Haag is taking to ensure that any impact the coronavirus may have on our operations is low. The health and safety of our clients, employees, and business partners is paramount. As such, we are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other local, state and federal government sources, to ensure that we follow their recommendations. Below are just a few if the steps Haag is taking to respond to the virus.
- Haag has implemented a remote work plan for most staff. Our offices are open with minimal staff to maintain social distancing guidelines. We are equipped to maintain a technologically secure environment and provide our clients with seamless connectivity to Haag employees.
- Employees are encouraged to limit travel and use phone or video conferencing where possible.
- Engineers and consultants working on jobs sites are instructed to follow social distancing guidelines and practice enhanced sanitation procedures. Our staff will be asking additional questions related to potential exposure to COVID-19 of occupants or other involved parties before agreeing to enter buildings or residences for site inspections or meetings.
- Haag is promoting social distancing and other safety precautions, including adherence to any federal, state or local travel restrictions.
- Haag Education is offering students no-fee transfers to other dates or our online classes, and has postponed all classroom courses.” (See latest Education info here- https://haageducation.com/coronavirus_statement/ ) Haag Education will continue to ship products and tools.
- Haag Research & Testing staff will be on-site in our lab completing projects, adhering to social distancing and enhanced sanitation.
Haag Global, Inc., will continue to monitor COVID-19, and update our response as the situation evolves. Our goal is to proactively protect the well-being of our employees, clients, and the general population while providing the quality and service our clients rely on from Haag.
We look forward to serving you, and wish you and your family safety and good health during this difficult time.