Brian Olivieri is joining Haag Engineering July 5th, bringing more than 28 years of engineering experience.
"We are very pleased to welcome Brian to Haag," said Justin Kestner, President/CEO. "He has a wealth of structural and civil engineering forensic experience. Brian will help Haag better serve our clients in the northeast by opening our greater Hartford, CT office--centrally located between New York City and Boston."
Brian mostly recently worked as the President and Principal Engineer of his own engineering firm, Brian Olivieri, LLC, Consulting & Forensic Engineers. He specialized in forensic engineering, determining the cause and origin of damage and scope of repair for various projects. His areas of expertise include building envelope, foundation, construction defect, structural failures, and construction cost analysis.
More about Brian:
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers & Connecticut Society of Civil Engineers
- Past experience includes umpire in formal appraisal proceedings & design work for residential and light commercial renovations
- Volunteer firefighter with the Durham Volunteer Fire Company
- Certified Firefighter I & II
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician - Basic (EMT-B)
- Trained in Hazardous Materials Awareness & Operations and Cold Water Rescue.
Please welcome Brian to Haag! Email Brian Olivieri.